To book online, your physician must have your updated MSI expiry date, valid email address and phone number. You will be sent a MEDEO Invitation which will allow you to book appointments online as well as share personal information securely.
1. Go to the HOME page and click on the Blue Book Appointment button
2. Select your physician's name, type of appointment, time of appointment
3. Enter in your Medeo username and password then hit submit.
Our office staff will review your request, confirm all information is valid. If the information provided matches our records then you will be accepted.
Once accepted you will receive a notice to your email that your appointment has been scheduled.
If there is any information that does not match, this will trigger a Declined/Denied status to your request. You can read the notes as to why, however you will need to contact the office to update the missing information.
1. Most common reason for a denied request is and Expired Health card:
- Call office and update HC
2. You have not been invited or linked with the Richmond Family Practice:
- Call office to offer your email address and be invited
3. Any incorrect information will result in a denial of online booking
Vaccines help everyone, be sure to book yours as soon as you can.